The Mask – Cult Movie Pop Art Print on Recycled Paper, Illustration, Artwork, Poster, 2000s
Limited edition original Pop-Art printed on 100% recycled paper.
More than twenty five years ago, Jim Carrey cemented his status as a comedy god by playing Stanley Ipkiss, a nice guy who’s empowered by a green, magical mask.
Art Print size is DIN A3 Format
(29,7 x 42 cm / 11,7 x 16,5 inches)
- Eco-Friendly and Sustainable Pop-Art
- Original Designs
- 220gr. Vintage light brown paper, with retrò effect
- Only 25 copies available
- Hand signed, numbered and dry embossed
- Includes a white 350gr. passe-partout for framing
- Cruelty Free Vegan inks and glues
Why is this Pop-Art different?
Because it’s our declaration of love for the Planet. These original artworks are printed on 100% recycled paper, guaranteed by FSC. No tree has been cut down to make your home wall more beautiful.
No waste was done while creating this fine art print.
Cardboards, packaging and envelopes are all eco-sustainable. We also chose vegan, not animal-tested, water-based stamp inks and glues.